Happy day


Well, i don’t really know how to start, but now that i think about u, there are a thousand nice words floating through my mind.I wish i could take them all and stick them onto the paper for you.
There are many things to say about him.I could say he’s smart,a music genious, a cinnamon’s fan or that he has a lovely smile but it would be pointless.He’s more that my best friend; always picking me up when i was about to fall, and hiding me safe inside in his pocket. ^^ Today's been 2 years since he stands all my childish games and annoying worries. And nineteen years ago he was just a baby crying his little heart out, definatley not a punk and with no idea how he’s gonna change my life in future. Happy birthday >:D< >:D<>:D<
Many things changed since that summer day, but nothing will tear us apart <3



Oph, and if u ever need help, just scream "hey you" [trust ur heart]

1 Response to Happy day

  1. Ralphster says:

    Thanks alot, kido. <3
    Love you !