Who the fuck is Alice? [notMyMirror]



Thousands sparkling pieces of broken glass fill the air for the very next moments. I’m not myself, but it’s reflected everywhere. The image is blurred and all i can see is a cruel smile in the corner of your mouth. No, that can’t be myself.I’ll still paint pretty spots in coloured ink on the shattered glass.Il’ search desperatly for the perfect piece to find myself in, glue it on the fridge and scream in your face my satisfaction. You’ll see that i can breath without no backup, so much stuff I’ve got to understand. For every street of any scene any place I've never been, I need no guide.

Dark walls surround me and i don’t know where i am anymore. The little mirrors still flows in the air though. Well, it’s not the first time i get lost anywayz since that’s one of my best qualities, you know. I’m really sure i could actually figure out how to get out of here, if some crazy rabbit late for tea wouldn’t have kidnapped me in it’s psycho world. I can’t say i don’t like it here though, it’s greenish, and there are really pretty dandelions everywhere i look. Those freak pieces just faded away i guess.

You all know who tried to kill Alice.

The glass it’s back. It’s still reflecting anywhere, but please tell me i’m not myself. I really don’t like that evil smile..It can’t be me, right? I can breath without no backup, so much stuff I have to understand. For any step and every walk, any town of any thought, I need no guide. I so don’t wanna be that reflection. Fury gets out through all my skin, I can’t control it and the glass will break once more. Fuck. It’s still there.

I’ve passed negation. Those poisoning lessons made their job, i can’t turn back the time and i definately won’t lie to myself. I'd say thanks for waking me up, but i'm afraid i'll break your image about what an ungrateful bastard i am.

I’ll still try to find another piece, this is notMyMirror.

2 Response to Who the fuck is Alice? [notMyMirror]

  1. Anonim says:

    Subtil ..
    Anyway, nu era un atac postarea.
    And, for the record, I don't care about any images or whatever. So go ahead and express yourself.

  2. Mirry says:

    I just don't blame you anymore.
    Step 4 - Acceptance. Parca asa era.